Hello avid readers and bibliophiles, this post is dedicated to you.
As a reader myself I know there is a constant urge and a must to visit a bookstore wherever you are in the world. Currently in Taiwan, I have visited 2 bookstores but they don't have much choices for English books. Even if they do, they are mostly expensive compared to the books in Malaysia. As a student living on a budget its kind of a bummer when it comes to resisting books.
I couldn't let myself be deprived of books for too long and hence i opted for free books. Where? How? Online or spending a whole day at the bookstore to finish a book :p
Although you can access many free books online, do take note that not all books are available. I personally think its totally worth it if you don't mind not getting the feel of a book in your hand and you would like to save up your cash for other necessities.
So within this week I have actually gone on a crazy book marathon and finished reading 5 books within 5 days. Tell me about it. Its like I have lived more lives that I did all these years. Sorry, I'm being melodramatic :p
The books that I have currently are mostly nominated on
Goodreads Recommendations 2015
1) Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
2) Did You Ever Have A Family by Bill Clegg
3) Girl At War by Sara Nović
4) After You by JoJo Moyes
5) Dog Stars by Peter Heller
6) Trail Of Broken Wings by Sejal Hadani
7) The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey
8) Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell
9) Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
10) To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
11) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
12) Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
13) Our Souls At Night by Kent Haruf
14) Binge by Tyler Oakley
15) An Object Of Beauty by Steve Martin
16) Inside The O'Briens by Lisa Genova
So if you guys are too lazy to download any books online you can access the books i have downloaded via my google drive!
DOWNLOAD MY BOOK COLLECTION HERE!